Epilepsy Ontario is the voice of epilepsy in the province. Since 1956, we have been serving the province as a registered health charity incorporated under the statutes of Ontario as a non-profit and non-governmental organization. We aim to raise public awareness and improve education through publications, conferences, outreach initiatives and our website.
Epilepsy Ontario is dedicated to promoting independence and optimal quality of life for children and adults living with seizure disorders. Through a network of local agencies, contacts and associates across the province, Epilepsy Ontario reaches out to people with epilepsy and their loved ones. We do this by providing:
- client services including counselling and referrals,
- education and
- advocacy services.
More on Epilepsy Ontario
- History – Get to know us, right from the beginning.
- Strategic Plan – Find out how we plan to reach our goals.
- Annual Reports – Read about how we fared in past years.
- By-Law – Learn about how we operate.
- Executive Committee – Meet our board members.